Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beginning of my Adventure

Sadly, I have not taken many pictures from my nanny adventure yet, but we haven't actually done anything too exciting yet.. and it is only the 3rd day, so I guess this will have to do for now! This is my lovely bedroom and bathroom back in Delaware. I was only there for 2 nights, but I will be back when we are done at their beach house. My sweet little 7 year old moved in with her sister so that I could have my own room.

This is on our way to their beach house on Fisher's Island with the car fully packed. We drove past new york on the way.

On our way to Fisher's Island on the ferry. The girls call that lighthouse the square lighthouse. About 30 cars can sqeeze onto the ferry. Everyone has to back onto it and it was kinda scary to watch because they would get so close to the next car. But I guess that is how they fit everybody.

My darling little bedroom and bathroom at the beach house..

The girls have this dollhouse that I just adore. It is humongous! There are about 9 different rooms that they can remodle and decorate however they want. Those are just a couple of the rooms in the little house. It is actually pretty fun. And I love how old everything is.

We went out on their dock today (which is that far away from their house). The girls like to look for some colored glass to put in a jar and they also like to throw rocks at all of the jelly fish that are right at the top of the water. Aparently they sometimes jump off of their dock, but I think I would be too scared with all the jelly fish I saw today.

I am really loving everything about this summer adventure. All of the families are here now so there are 7 kids total, ranging from 1-11. Both of the other families have nannies as well and I love them both already. It is going to be a great summer. :)

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

It looks like you'll have a great time. Wow, what an adventure. Enjoy!

Lindsey said...

Ummmmm hello!! That beach house is DE-VINE! Can't wait to see more adventures!

Lee said...

You did a great job telling about everything that's happening and showing great picts. Keep it up! Will you ever have anything negative to say? I really love how positive you are about things. I miss you!

Lacey Ellen said...

Jessica!!!!

Hello! I miss your face!!! :)

Looks like your are having an amazing time out there!! You would be the greatest Nanny in the World! I love you!! Be safe! Have fun!!