Saturday, August 25, 2012

Utah

We've done a lot of fun activities since being home. My mom had a little welcome home party for us at her house with the Bundy's, Skeen's and Grandma. We ate dinner, played some games and had s'mores. 

 As soon as the Hess' found out we were home, they wanted us to come over so they could go out to dinner. We played with the kids in the pool and then roasted marshmallows. Charlie and Lucy are such good swimmers! Poor Ruby broke her arm so could not get in the pool, but that didn't bother her!


We went to the Call's house on Sunday for an Olympic party. Some of the activities we did included: jumping off the rock, swim race, paddle boarding, went down the slide (creatively), shotput and did some gymnastics on their tramp. Grandma and Grandpa were the judges. We also had a delicious BBQ. It was a blast, but we mostly enjoyed seeing and hanging out with everyone!

We went to Bear Lake with my family on Monday. We rented a Jet Ski for 3 hours and had so much fun! I went with Jake and Cam on the Jet Ski for the first and last time. Jake, the driver, flipped us all off 6 times and since I was on the very back, I got flipped off a total of 9 times. I would say, "Okay Jake, lets go back!" And his reply would be, "Ok we can go back... back in the water!" What a silly boy.


After Bear Lake, we got in my parents new hot tub! 

We went to the Hess' house for an afternoon with my mom, Bundy's, Skeen's, and Peterson boys. This summed up our 4 days in a row of water activities! 


 And last, but certainly not least... Wicked!!! Man, oh man, was it good! And I have to say it was even better the 3rd time around. I was quite jealous of my mom and Lindsey's 4th row seats however! And I just love that my mom was all decked out in her green and black Elphaba attire. 

3 comments:

Kylee said...

That all looks like so much fun! I'm jealous of wicked and the olympics party, but I'm glad you've had such a great week after being gone the whole summer. By the way, WHY ARE YOU SO DARK?? It's proof that you've had a good summer :)

Lee said...

How have I not seen this post yet? You did it on Saturday??? I've been a slacker in checking my blogs! I guess you can tell I'm back at work and busy actually working! We have done so many fun things since you've been back! For sure our funnest week of the summer! It's been so fun having you guys around all the time.

Jord said...

You did soak up the sun beautiful girl! I'm glad you're home and received such a warm welcome.