Monday, August 6, 2012

Concert and baseball game

For our BBQ one Sunday, we went to a nearby park. The boys played some kick ball and the girls hung out. I enjoyed playing with Crosby and baby Madyson. 

I was able to go with two of the other wives to a Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw concert on Saturday! It was so much fun and I am so glad I decided to go. It was in Houston (3 hours away) so we were gone for 12 hours. Brad has been working in a city two hours away and staying in hotels so I had not seen him all week. He came back saturday night at about 11 and we didn't get home until about 1:30, but luckily our three husbands got together to watch the Olympics until we got home. Jake Owen and Grace Potter opened for them and Tim and Kenny both did such a great job. We had to leave during Kenny's (before they sang together) so that we didn't get home super late.

Me, Kiera, and Lauren

Yesterday, we got some free tickets to go to a Round Rock baseball game. It was so much fun and we love being with the Moss'! 

6 comments:

Lee said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to that concert! But excited for you and your friends. You guys will be home next week! I can't wait!

Kylee said...

I didn't know you went to that concert! That's awesome! Glad you're making the most out of your (most likely) last summer in Texas!

Lindsey said...

I love me a good country concert, and it can't get any better than Tim and Kenny. Weeeellllll, aaaactually, Garth Brooks can't be beat, but he's not touring anymore,so we don't count him. But aren't Tim and Kenny's songs just so classic? I'm so glad you went with your friends to do that. You gotta live a little while trying to survive in Texas in that heat!!

Jord said...

You have had such a fun summer! The parties, concert, kids, and pool time look wonderful and I'm glad you and Brad lived it up.

Vonnie said...

Great report Jessica! It sounds like you've had such a fun summer. I look forward to seeing you back at home soon. Travel safely!

Annie said...

Sounds like the best summer ever!