Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random

Brad and I babysat some kids from my work about a week after we got home. The twins have just started crawling within the last couple of months. Well, I guess I should say- Ruby has started crawling. Lucy, scoots and I love it!
You have to watch this- It is the cutest/funniest thing ever! :) I hope it works, I've never put a video on here.

Aren't they the cutest, most chubby little twin girls ever?

I have loved cooking so far. I need to be more organized like my mom, I'll get there one day hopefully. As you may have noticed.. I have a new look on the side of my blog. I made a list of goals. Ok, I got this idea from Kylee and I'm not going to lie, I stole some of her goal ideas. Sorry Ky, hope that's ok.. I just wanna be just like you! ;) But I have a goal of cooking at least 3 times a week. That may seem pretty easy, but considering we go to my parents for dinner on Thursdays, we usually eat leftovers, something easy, or go out on Fridays and Saturdays and we are at our parents/grandparents on Sundays, I only have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to cook. So far so good though!
All until my failed creamy potato soup. I may or may not have stirred the flour in too fast. It tasted alright, just didn't look great. Oops.

We love going to basketball games and cheering our Ag's on to victory. Who needs a Jimmer anyways? I'm sure most of you heard about the amazing Aggie game last week, but I'll tell about it anyways. During half time, Tai dunked it, and shattered the backboard. They had to bring in a new one and it took about a half an hour to switch. As they were getting the new one on, it shattered again. They must have tightened it too much or something. So then they brought in a replacement hoop and standard. All in all, we were waiting for about 45 min. It was a crazy game!


This is what we found after the game: about 7-8" of snow. Plus we got about 8-9" four days later. But it make for great skiing days for us! We love skiing/snowboarding. We try to go every Saturday and we have gone a lot of Wednesdays afternoons. That's the best, because nobody is there and we can go for a few hours without having to wait in line for half the time.

My good friend texted me on Wednesday and said that she had some exciting news. She is going on a mission to the Marshall Islands. I am so beyond excited for her! She is going to be an awesome missionary.


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great post. Loved seeing the tour of your home. Love, LOVE, that little baby girl scooting. Seriously darling!! Crazy about the basket ball game, I hadn't heard that story. Isn't married life the best? I could never gush about it to you before, but now that you've joined the team, it's so fun to talk about it with you...or it will be, assuming we ever have a chance to catch up :)

Zane and Cami said...

Jess, you don't know me...but I grew up with your sweet Husband. I have wanted to meet you so badly-but my Mom and your Mother-in-Law have filled me in on how GREAT you are. I hope you don't mind that we follow along with your blog-one day we will have to meet up, Brad and I have been friends for a long time and I am SO happy that he met such a beautiful gal!! P.S. I love the way you do your pictures on your blog. P.P.S. my cousin just left to the Marshall Islands mission! Crazy!

Vonnie said...

It was great to see you both last weekend. I'm glad you could stop by. Good to hear what you've been doing. I love to hear about your adventures and that video was so funny of that little baby.

Annie said...

What a cute apartment. I need to see it in person! Glad you are loving married life and making each day count.

Lee said...

How have I not seen this post until now? It's over 2 weeks old! I loved it- it was so newsy and informative. Lucy scooting is so hilarious. It makes me smile just thinking about it. I wonder if she's learned to crawl yet. I love that you're learning how to be such a great wife! Good job on the cooking- keep it up!

Kylee said...

How in the world did I miss this post?????? You put it up almost a month ago!!! I seriously haven't seen it until just now! I'm a horrible sister. That video is hilarious!! What a weird way to get around, but I guess it works for her! I hadn't heard about the Aggie game with the basket board thing needing to be changed... crazy! I didn't know such thing could even happen. Oh, and I don't care you stole my goal idea, I stole it from Jessica Weyerts (and also stole some of her goals too :) haha, that's the way new ideas work, they just get passed around from person to person) Oh, and I did the EXACT same thing with my creamy potato soup a few weeks ago!!! Added too much flour, and then burnt the bottom. It tasted disgusting, but I tried again a few weeks later and was successful.