Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First half of July

Since Texas Tech Campus is right by our apartments, we decided to walk around it one Sunday. It's a cool campus with tons of cool archways and older buildings.


We went outside to take pictures of these girls in their cute new dresses. 

I went to lunch with all the other wives before a few of them left to go home to Utah. 

We went to Old Navy and found out they had a big sale going on! Everything was over %50 off! So I bought 7 shirts for $16! Then we went to target and I found a cute dress for $8 and swim bottoms (that I needed) for $5. So it was a pretty good day! :)

We went to dinner again with the White's- this time to On the Border. Krista and I were matching and we didn't even plan it!

We went to Water Rampage with our friends. It was a pretty fun water park. They had a wave pool, two slides, a lazy river and a kiddy area. We brought yummy chicken salad sandwiches and snacks for lunch.

 We went to the hot tub at our apartments after with the White's. 

And just for fun... here are some pictures that we got photo bombed by our friends. :)

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Great photo shoot on that college campus!! Those were some cute pictures. I love your swimming suit and I'm so glad to see you've been doing so many fun things! The photo bomb pictures are hilarious!! It's great that you have so many fun friends there.

nickandmindi said...

I love your pictures on campus. They are darling. You and Brad are the cutest! We have done some fun things this summer! My girls and I are going to miss seeing you every day! We just love you!

Lindsey said...

I love me a good water park, especially with a wave pool! Your apartment swimming pool doesn't look creepy anymore. Did you move or did they just clean it? I love that college campus, oh the photo shoots I could have at that place!! Glad you took advantage :)

Lee said...

This is a fun post! I'm always happy to see Picts of 2 of my favorite people!

Vonnie said...

Good report Jess. Looks like you're having a great summer. I wonder when you come back to Utah??