Saturday, May 25, 2013

Taste of Paradise

Brad and I went for a walk on Sunday and stumbled upon this couple while out! Of course I ha to make Brad go pose with them!
It was Megan's birthday on Thursday- she is the OA out here. We took her to Red Lobster for lunch and then, of course, we had to go to Bahama Bucks after. Mindi's parents were in town for a few days, so they joined us as well!

 We had a tornado warning in our area. Luckily nothing scary ever came through, except for this dust storm. We had to leave the store early so we didn't get caught in it because we were told if we were to drive in it, we wouldn't be able to see anything in front of us.
A blog is in the making for these bows...

A day at the pool + bahama bucks = a perfect summer day!!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Ahh stop posting pictures of bahama bucks! I start drooling every time I look at them. (I'm just kidding, you can post pictures of them if you want... it just reeeeeally makes me want one! :) That sand storm is a little crazy! Glad it wasn't anything worse. Those statues are funny. It looks like they are just right in the middle of the sidewalk?!? That's weird.

Lindsey said...

MMMMM, that Bahama Bucks is totally awesome. Summer storms are fun, as long as they're not deadly. The pool concept looks great, except I can see what you're talking about, I wouldn't want to dive in there either. ;)

Lee said...

Those statues are totally random! So funny that Brad was willing to pose with them. Were people around? They probably got a kick out of it if so. Too bad your pool isn't nicer- maybe you won't be quite as tan when you get home as in other years? Good job on all your cute bows. You're so creative. And that dust storm- scary! I'm glad it wasn't any worse than that!