Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wyoming

We spent last weekend in my Aunt and Uncle's new, beautiful cabin in Star Valley, Wyoming. We rode horses, drove 4-wheelers & razors, watched movies in the theater, went out to eat, went kayaking down the river, played pool, games, hide-and-seek, and took in the beauty of the place! 
 Since my parents stayed in a small little cottage down the street, I stayed in a room with Danielle and it was so great getting to know her better.  


Their cabin...












The Saloon.. the theatre that is available for anyone in the community to use that has free candy and drinks and two bedrooms upstairs- where the boys slept.













 Juan's House of Tacos, the place we ate, was actually a house and our 20 people took up their whole front room! It was pretty good food.


 I had not been on a horse for about 10 years, and I was kinda scared... haha But it was fun.




Kayaking was fun, but it took 3 hours- a bit longer than expected, and it got boring after a bit. Danielle, Sadie and I got behind everyone else and they all got to the end about 45 minutes before us. 

My car projects:

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Ohhh that looks like so much fun!! It's really pretty too, I sometimes forget that Wyoming actually has some cool places. Glad you had a good time!

Lindsey said...

That trip looks seriously awesome! Just think how fun it will be when Brad is with you, Aaaaaaaaaaaand when it's summer time.
I loved your catch up post. That was a SERIOUS Vivint party, oh me oh my! Surely you won for best costume at work, yes? I think that lion, tiger and bear costume is sure a cute idea. Hey, is there anyone in Cache Valley whose kids you DON'T watch? ;)

Lee said...

Haha- Linny's last sentence is funny- but not far off from the truth! I loved our Wyoming weekend! It was the best. It could only have been better if Brad, Kylee and Brody had been there. Hopefully that will happen sometime soon.

Annie said...

You're living large girfriend...and on your way to living even LARGER with your trip to Peru! Can't wait to see how that adventure goes. Love blogging world :)