Monday, April 23, 2012

Jazz/Easter/Shower/Flowrider

Brad and I won tickets during our Vivint Christmas party. Our friends, Nick and Mikell won some as well, but unfortunately our seats were not by each other. We went down before the game and went to the new City Creek Mall. I finally used my Nordstrum gift card that I had gotten at a Vivint party over a year ago. We were on the 6th row at the Jazz game so it was pretty cool to be down so close.
I colored Easter Eggs with the cute family that I nanny. It had been a while since I had done it! And, I finally got a picture of one of the twins smiling.. now I just gotta get them together! 
This year for Easter, we were kind of lame and went shopping together. It was nice though, cause we got exactly what we wanted (which was just some treats that we don't normally buy, and a church outfit for me and some shorts, shampoo, and gel for Brad). 
One day, we decided to go pick up a pizza and take it up Green Canyon to eat it. We walked around a little bit as well. It was fun for something different! 
My friend, Kelsey, and I planned a ward baby shower for our friend, Lindsey Coy. We had it at my parents house and it worked out perfect. We were busy the night before making cookies, deviled eggs, and chicken salad sandwiches. We ate, then opened presents and played a few games. We had a good turn out and she got some good stuff.  I made her a cute little baby stuffed with diapers. (the football one) I'm so excited for her little guy to come! Too bad I'll be in Texas when that happens. 



After the shower, we went with my family to the Flowrider. We love that place and I'm hoping we can make it a tradition every spring. 

5 comments:

Lee said...

The shower you gave Lindsey was so cute and creative. Good job on that! The flowrider was fun- as was eating at 5 GUYS. I'm glad you guys do an Easter basket for each other. That's a great tradition. I think you should keep it up even after you have kids.

Kylee said...

Fun!!! You've been doing a lot of fun stuff lately :) The baby shower looks darling. Great job with that! I haven't been on the flow rider for a long time! That would be awesome if you went every year.

Lindsey said...

That little baby outfit is seriously to die for!!! Who is the little purple one for? I love those cookies and deviled eggs and how well those green stripes match the party theme. You are soooo creative and fun. I can't wait to see you as a mother.

Vonnie said...

Great update Jessica. It looks like you're having a lot of fun and finding ways to continue your darling creativity. Way to go!

nickandmindi said...

Looks like fun! That baby shower looked adorable! Good job! Can't wait for the summer, it'll be so much fun! See you soon!