Monday, January 24, 2011

Bridals

My mom informed me that I have not put any of my bridals that Jessica Weyerts took. She is my aunt and she did such an amazing job! I can't believe I haven't put them up yet. Also, I will be changing my blog address so it won't be jessicanjensen anymore. It will be: jbwheelwright.blogspot.com I won't change it yet, cause if I do, then you won't be able to see this unless you know my new blog address. I'll change it in about a week and I'll post it on facebook after I change it as well so hopefully nobody will forget. I hope you enjoy the pictures. They are in no particular order.



6 comments:

Kylee said...

Yayy!! I love these pictures. I think I could look at them forever and not get sick of them. Hopefully you feel that way too, because you WILL look at them forever :) I especially love the tree/cabin ones.

Vonnie said...

You two look great. Your dress is beautiful as well. Love it :)

Lindsey said...

yeah, Jessica is so talented, and you are seriously so beautiful, you two make the perfect combo. Plus, Brad is pretty hunky as well ;) Love the photos!

Lee said...

I agree with Kylee- I could stare at those (and Linny's) photos forever! Good job on getting right on my suggestion :)

Dani Em said...

seriously you looked GORGEOUS!!

Lee said...

I love your new look- Love the goals on the side (although all the stuff on the left side is a little hard to read w/ that color) Great job! I esp love the exercise and reading goals :)