Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Pictures

I got my edited wedding pictures back from Lindsey today and I got a little excited and started making collages. As you all know, I am the collage queen, but I tried not to put so many on each one this time so that you can see the pictures better, so beware.. there are lots of pictures!
Coming out of the temple and greeting everyone that was there waiting.

My friends are amazing for waiting out in the cold, and so is everyone else! :) The picture of everyone is supposed to say Brad and Jess at the bottom.. I don't know why it's not there. And I tried doing a new way with uploading my pictures, but I think I am going to stick with my usual way because this way is driving my crazy.













































Brad's family. I love the picture of the Wheelwright boys!

We love our sisters!
Look how cute my family is!







These 3 are our very most favorite ones!








I had fun spinning in my dress and Brad had fun sliding on the ice.




































The very delicious food that we had at our "brunch".

Yummy treats that we had at the reception, and cute decorations. :)

I loved our cake so much! I thought it turned out so cute.
I'm so mad.. This was supposed to say cousins down the side, but I do not know what happened to this one and the previous one. But, I do love my cousins!
My friends are so cute all in their matching headbands that I made for them. Thanks for wearing them guys!

Jensen family and Wheelwright family (aka: our new families :))
Daddy-daughter/Mother-son Dance to the song "I Loved Her First".
Cutting the cake, doing the garter, and throwing the bouquet- although we did not get any pictures of that.
I changed out of my dress and Brad and I had a dance to "I Wanna Kiss a Girl".
And then we were off!
Thanks to everyone that helped in any sort of way and to everyone that came and made it a wonderful day! We appreciate you all so much.

8 comments:

Lee said...

You did an awesome job with all your collages :) (weren't you supposed to be doing math homework???) I LOVE every picture (I don't know how you can have favorites!) Linny did such an awesome job! I cannot wait to print them off and get some in frames--- how to choose which ones to frame will be the big problem. . .

Lee said...

I just realized you haven't posted the amazing pictures Jessica W took! Yay- you'll get to do more collages!!!

Kylee said...

Yayy those are so gorgeous!! And there were even a few that I hadn't seen yet :) I'm so glad everything went so well that day. Hooray for being married!!!

Vonnie said...

What a great recap. Loved seeing all your pictures!

Jord said...

What a fun party! I'm sad we couldn't stay until the end, but it was great to be there for the sealing and lunch. You are such a cute couple and will be so happy!

Lindsey said...

Those three are my favorite photos too. It was bitterly cold, but I'm glad you can't totally tell that from the photos. Those crepes were so yummy, I still think about them.

Dani Em said...

DARLING!! cutest pictures, cutest couple, cutest wedding colors!

and...ps. Hazy misses you :)

tutus n bowties said...

Love all the pics!! You two made such a hot bride and groom!