Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Love!

Ok, so I know this may be a little cheesy and I know most of you already know this, but just so you all know, I am in love with Bradley James Wheelwright. There are many things that I love about him. Me and my friend from Fisher's Island made lists of why we love our boys and this is what I had, and then some more that I have added since:
-He is funny
-We always have fun together no matter what
-He makes me a better person
-He is a hard worker
-He cares about my feelings
-He loves me and my family
-He is easy to talk to
-He treats me good
-He makes me happy
-He takes care of me when I'm sick
-He is honest
-He likes outdoor activities
-He is strong in the gospel
-He knows what he wants
-Everybody loves him
-He has a strong testimony
-He always has a positive attitude
-He is loving and caring
-He uses his money wisely
-He is determined
-We have a lot in common
-He loves his family
-He is smart
-He is good with kids
-He does not get mad easy
-He never has temper problems
-He is so good looking!!
-He is the perfect height (barely taller than me- but I like that)
There are many more, but I don't want to bore you all. Thanks Brad for all you do for me and for putting up with me. You are the best and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!

9 comments:

Mariana Patterson said...

Friend! So adorable. You two kill me. But we must see each other before I start hearing wedding bells.. :) I love you guys.

Kylee said...

Ahhh, how cute!!

Annie said...

To be young and in love. Not a better recipe than that! I love your boy too:)

Vonnie said...

I'm so glad I finally got to meet him today! He's a keeper. Such a great list...so sweet!

Lee said...

Wow- impressive boy you've got there. I too love your man and totally agree with your list of all his wonderful qualities. I mostly like that he treats you good and makes you happy :)

Kristina Peterson said...

Oh, so happy:) Soon you may have to change the header of your blog!

Jord said...

He sounds like a great guy!!! Definitely a keeper.

tutus n bowties said...

He's a keeper! I will post more of your pics tomorrow so be watching :)

Chelsea said...

I like that list!