Monday, September 20, 2010

My Car!

I finally got my own car! Yipee. I am so excited to not have to share with Jake anymore. It will be very nice. I am loving it so far, the only thing that is not good is it doesn't have a tape player in it so I have no way of playing my ipod yet. I'll figure something out, but for now.. thats the only thing I don't like. I bought it from a cute couple in bountiful and only had to make an extra trip down there to get it. We were already in Salt Lake when we went and looked at it the first time and took a test drive. It is a Mitsubishi Gallant '05. Well, I will do a better post later but I know that some of you wanted to see my car, so I decided to hurry and do this one.

6 comments:

Lee said...

hurray for your first car! It's so exciting! You're a big kid now!

Annie said...

It rocks!!!

Liv Blair said...

So cute Jess! I LOVE IT! That's a bummer about the tape deck. I bought my husband a ipod radio connector thing from WalMart for Valentines day and it is AWESOME! I paid $65 for it I think but it is worth it!!! It just plays off of your radio and it charges your ipod at the same time.

Jord said...

Good news! I hope you love it.

tutus n bowties said...

Nice! It's always fun to have your own car.

Kristina Peterson said...

Holy fancy! You're riding in style...maybe one day I'll enjoy something like that! haha