Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Activities

I know, I know.. you are all very surprised to see this. So am I! Especially since it is 1:15am. My computer, and my phone for that matter, both have problems. Sometimes they decide to work, and sometimes they don't. So, I have to take advantage when they do work! I have been very busy having fun this whole summer! I cannot believe that in just one week from tomorrow, we will be leaving this beautiful Island and in 2 weeks from tomorrow, I will be home! It's a good thing that I already have lined up a babysitting weekend with my favorite family in September. And of course I will get to see Brad, and everyone else!

We've done a lot of play-dates with friends. They were playing the laughing game with Halli's friend, Thyrza.

The kids got the 'doggie bowl' at toppers ice cream one day. It actually comes in a real dog bowl! I thought it was pretty funny and they love getting them.

Bachelorette party! So happy that I had friends to watch it with and so happy that she picked Roberto-- love him!! :)

This is the last week of lessons for the girls. They enjoyed, or not so much at times, going to sailing, tennis and golf. And I enjoyed watching them and relaxing.

We come to the big club at least twice a week to eat and play. Halli loves to climb on the rocks and we discovered another beach while doing so. There were so many jelly fish one day, and the kids caught at least 15 and put them on the beach and were playing with them. I was pretty grossed out!

Halli did a glow stick regatta that was pretty sweet, besides the fact that it was not dark. It was fun to watch her sail though and there was a pretty sunset. It did get dark by the time they were done. She had fun decorating her boat and getting glow sticks.

Me and the birthday girl. Lucy turned 10 on Monday.

She had a party with a few friends and they jumped off the dock. It was pretty windy, but they still had fun.

The girls love my friend, Addi, so Lucy invited her to come to her party too.

Yup, that would be the Weymouth boys. Philip, Carter and Jamie... gotta love them!

They played capture the flag, flew a kite and some other fun game in the back yard for a while. It was fun to watch them and a bonus to watch the beautiful sunset!



These would be two of the most awesome, beautiful beaches I have ever been to- Isabella and Chocomount. It is even better that there are never many people there since everybody goes to either Hay Harbor, or the Big Club all of the time. We don't go to them much, but I don't know why!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Ahhhh I haven't seen the Bachelorette yet!! Oh well, I figured she might pick him anyway... It'll be fun to watch it with mom who (hopefully) doesn't know what will happen. It looks like you are having SOOO much fun, I'm so happy for you!! You have no idea. I'm glad your computer was working for a little bit, and I can't believe you are coming home in 2 weeks!! I still have no job, so we might be here. It'll be so fun to see you!

Lee said...

Sad for Ky that she hasn't seen Bach yet. . . bummer. oh well. I loved seeing all the new picts and glad your computer is working for a time. I'm worried it will crash and all your photos will be lost. . . can you prevent that happening? Those beaches and sunsets are too gorgeous for words! That would be my favorite place in the world to spend a summer- how lucky for you! You will be home in 2 weeks! Wow- the time has actually gone by really fast! I can't wait. p.s. who was the lone guy watching bachelorette? haha

Jord said...

What a fun summer Jessica! It is awesome that you get paid to go to the beach and hang out with cute kids. I hope you enjoy your last few weeks.