Thursday, July 29, 2010

Angry

I just wanted to let you all know how I am feeling right now. My phone is broken. I don't know if it is my charger, or my actual phone, but it won't do anything. I plug it in and it acts like it is going to turn on, but then turns off again. I have tried everything! Any suggestions on what to do? And on top of that, I got on my computer this morning, and now that is not working either. Everything I click on says that it has a virus. And the worst part is, I was planning on talking to Brad on skype if my phone was still not working, but now we can't even do that! I do not know what to do. I just hope my FI friends are smart and can help me figure it out. I can't go 3 weeks without talking to Brad!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Ohh man, that sucks! This probably won't help where you are, but if you take your phone into verizon they will give you a new one for free. Brody's phone had problems too, they said it was all the enV phones. Hope you get SOMEthing to work!

Lee said...

Very upsetting Jess. . . I'm not sure if Ky's right about the new phone- when I told them something was wrong w/ your phone, they said since you're not available for an upgrade and since we don't have insurance, you can't get a new one for free, you'd have to pay, so I'd have to check it out. I'll go in there today and see what they say. . .

Vonnie said...

Sorry about that Jessica! I can relate. My phone is only working half way. No texting and no calling any new numbers. I can only answer calls or call the numbers that are in my directory. Of course this is what I get for dropping it in water...I just don't want to pay $100 to get a new one. Good luck!