Saturday, June 2, 2012

A day in the life of..

 All of the wives! (minus a couple who were not down for the summer yet) We entered a drawing to try to win a spa day! 

We went to 6th street with 2 other couples after the boys got home last Saturday. It is a street in Austin that they close off for the weekend and is the party central for the city. It was so crazy busy, I couldn't believe it! We had pizza and walked around then came home at 2am. 
Chet, Brad, Jake
 Kiera, Jess, Rachael

I love love swimming with these cuties. There are so many kids in this office and I'm loving it!
 We went out to lunch for one of the wives' birthday to a Mexican restaurant called Mesa Rosa's. It was pretty delicious and fun to get out with most of the wives.  
 I've been working on making a blog book for the year 2011. It's coming along.. I'm half way done with it!
 Brad is in charge of the 'hat club' for his meetings in the mornings. When guys hit certain levels, they get a certain hat. We made him a crown so he could be the 'hat king' when he gives the hats out. 

 The boys played water football at our BBQ on Sunday
Every year, Vivint does a morning of 'vivint gives back' where they do some sort of service. This year, the guys helped remodel a house. I was not able to go because our internet and TV was supposed to be installed. I was so mad when they didn't show up! We finally got it yesterday though and I've been loving having internet and TV! We were just going to do the internet, but it was cheaper to bundle it with TV so we decided to do it. 

6 comments:

Lee said...

Hurray! An update finally. yay for you getting the internet and cable. That's cool that Vivint does that service project. Were the people on the left the ones who's house it was? There are a lot of wives- mostly w/ kids...are you feeling left out? Good job on the progress w/ your blog book. Looks like you're having a great time.

Kylee said...

Finally! I post from you! It looks like you've been having a lot of fun so far. Your blog book looks awesome, you've even given me some ideas I've never thought of before and I've already done 5 books! You are so creative. I'm glad you have so many other wives to hang out with.

Lindsey said...

Yeah!!! Looks like a great team you have. Loads of wives which means loads of babies for you :) I'm so glad you get to stay somewhere nice that can keep you busy. Hit up Bahama Bucks for me sometime :)

Taiya Brown said...

It looks like you are having a fun summer so far! You guys have a big team this year. That's nice there are lots of wives!:)

Annie said...

I miss you guys! If only I could trade places with you and be your age again :) Keep having fun.

Mariana Patterson said...

So fun! I didn't know you were in Texas! I miss you. Also, I went to high school with Rachel, how fun that you guys are there! Love you, friend!!