Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hottest, coolest time in Texas

We had a little baby shower for one of the wives out here. She is so brave and is having her baby out here! This is her second so I'll be watching her darling 2 year old on Friday when she has her baby.


 We had such a fun time going to Schlitterbahn with a few of the other couples. The only bummer part about a water park is you can't take many pictures. 

 Carousel fun at the mall!

 I learned how to make these darling flowers. I'm so excited about them. I will be selling them, so if you'd like one, let me know what color! :)
 I've also been working on a blanket and I'm excited about the way it's turning out. 

6 comments:

Kylee said...

That blanket will be so cute!! I can't believe all the cute things you've made! I love your crimpy hair in the first picture. Looks like you're having a great time in Texas!

Lee said...

I agree with Ky! Is the blanket adult or kid size? Are the bows made out of lace? You're so crafty! I'm glad you're finding things to keep busy with. . . don't forget that finishing your 2011 family history is something you can do to keep busy :)

Vonnie said...

Looks like you're using your time doing worthwhile things, as usual. Great to see that your summer is going along just fine.

Lindsey said...

Water parks are the best!!! I need some bows :) Let me look through their closet and tell you what colors. When I first saw that quilt photo I thought it was a bunch of drink coasters you were making, I thought that was very out dated of you. But I'm glad it's a blanket, it'll turn out darling!

Jord said...

What cute stuff! I love how the blanket is coming and those darling hair bows. I need you go give me a class on how to crochet. It looks like you had a great birthday and 4th of July and are surviving the heat. It will help you appreciate the beautiful Utah fall weather in a few months.

Krista said...

Jess I love looking at your blog because you do so many cute things!! Also I see more pics of Kamrie and Kinlee on here than anywhere else! Thanks for posting so I can enjoy! :)