Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Day/Clue Party

VALENTINES DAY:
This year for Valentines day, we went out to eat at Firehouse. We actually went the day before since we wanted to join my family for a heart-shaped pizza and out for ice cream at Twizzleberry on Valentines day. But it was actually probably better that way, because it was not so crowded. 
Brad was so sweet and got up in the middle of the night so I could wake up to this. Love him!
I made some heart-shaped toast/egg and gave him a red tie and some candy.

CLUE PARTY:
Our friends planned an awesome clue party last friday. I was Miss. Scarlet and Brad was Mr. Green. We had a little scavenger hunt around town looking for clues and then came back to use our clues to figure out who was the 'killer'. We played minute-to-win it games on our turn to get more clues. In the end, I was the killer... dun dun dun. I had to go outside and then they sprayed me with silly string. I wish I would have taken more pictures. It was a fun night. 



5 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

What a fun party idea. It's fun to see that the "nerd herd" is still alive and together! :)

Kylee said...

Wow, what a cute idea!! I might need you to give me the details of the scavenger hunt, so I can copy. As long as your friend doesn't mind :) Brad is such a great husband! I'm glad you had a good v-day!

Lindsey said...

Newly wed phase is the best!! I'm so glad you're making the most of it! What a fun little life you two have.

Lee said...

Good times for you two. Your french toast looks so cool. You'll have to tell me how you did that! Love the flowers from Brad- hopefully they found their way to a vase with water in it soon!

Jamie Jo said...

What a fun idea. I'll have to get more details sometime.