Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Houston Zoo

One Saturday, we had a baby shower for one of the wives out here. Everyone brought some yummy food and we had fun playing games, eating and hanging out. We can't wait to see your baby girl, Taiya!

We had a BBQ at the pool with our Vivint team on a Sunday. It was fun to be able to hang out with everyone, and eat some yummy food. 

We had our friends, Nate and Meagan, over for dinner before Meag went back home to work. We have a lot of fun with them and that night was a night to remember! 

I gave Brad a haircut on Sunday- a first for me. I don't think it looks too bad, hopefully! 

A few of us wives wanted to go to the zoo. We found out that it was free the first Tuesday of every month. Score! There were only four of us that went, and Lindsey's two kids, but we had a blast! 


These were some of my favorites. Look how cute those baby elephants are!


4 comments:

Lee said...

Hurray! I'm the first to comment. That's cool that the zoo was free. Were you the only one carrying the kids around? haha I like your new shirt- the blue one by the pool. Good job on a haircut for Brad! Will you replace Ann now as his hair stylist? I recognize Meagan from her cheering days w/ Ky. She's a cutie, and I love her long hair. In that first picture at the shower, you look like a GIANT! That girl in the gray shirt in the middle looks like a midget. Funny. Good to see what you've been up to. I miss you! And Brad :)

Kylee said...

Fun!! I love zoos! And that looks like a really good one. Awesome that it was free. I wish Brody would let me give him a hair cut. Brad is a trooper to let you do that. And I think it looks good! From what I can tell from the picture, anyway...

Stacie said...

What a fun post Jessica! I am so glad you are having a great time and a fun adventure in Houston! It's sooo crazy that we are all having an adventure of our own so I am going to be better at checking out everyones blogs and keeping mine updated! Live it up and have a blast! PS it was good to see you this past weekend!

Lindsey said...

I don't know why, but zoos are so fun. It's not like the animals are doing anything exciting, but it's still fun. I like seeing your pool area photos. We spend so much time at our pool, so it's fun to see where you are likely spending so much of your time.