Wednesday, December 11, 2013

November

We went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with our friends Krista and Clayton, and then came back to our house to hang out. 

The Hess' asked me if I would go shopping for their kids winter clothes and I was MORE than happy to say yes! They gave me a budget, so I went to every store in town (literally) that carries kid clothes to try and find the best deal so that I could get as many clothes as possible for them. The kids loved everything I got and so did the parents- in fact, they told me that I'm in charge of shopping from now on. :) 

We went to Crystal Hot Springs with Mikell, Nick, Karen and Sam. We had a good time, but we laughed after at how gross that place is! Notice Mikell's high heels- she forgot to bring other shoes and didn't want to walk barefoot in the bathroom. haha 
 Coincidentally, us girls posed the exact same as we did when we came as Freshman in college. We found the old picture on the way home and thought it was too funny! 

We went with my parents to surprise Lindsey at her work with balloons for her birthday. 

I took the Hess kids to the jump zone for the first time and they LOVED it!! They ask me every day if they can go back. There was a guy that worked there that could be 'spiderman' and climb on the ceiling. It was pretty awesome and the kids loved it! 


Kylee and Brody came home for Thanksgiving and surprised me! I was getting ready to go work out with my mom, when someone knocked on my door. I was wondering who would possibly be at my house at 9am, but when I opened the door and Kylee was standing there, I was so excited!! 

We did a lot of fun things while she was here including, working out, playing lots of games and going black Friday shopping. For Thanksgiving, it was the Wheelwright's turn to have us, so we missed out on going to Grandma's. But we had a good time with lots of good food. We had dinner at Bryce and Ann's, and then we headed over to the Rollo's for pie. 

Brody turned 29 on the 29th, which means it was his Golden birthday! Kylee threw him an awesome party with his high school friends and was so nice to invite Brad and I. She did such a great job with all the decorations and even had a photo booth. It was a fun night and it was fun to meet some of their friends, and play with their cute babies. :) 


On Saturday, we headed to Salt Lake. On the way, we stopped at the Solomon Center to play some glow in the dark mini golf. Then we walked around City Creek for a bit before going to see the lights at Temple Square. We stopped at Bella's Mexican Restaurant on the way home for some dinner. 




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Too bad for you, I follow Kylee and Lee's blogs, so the photos aren't always as new and exciting. Perhaps I will rotate who's blog I check first. So glad you went shopping for the Hess's. I love seeing your life. Although we live in the same time, it's so easy to lose touch. Maybe we need to get us a set game night or something.

Lee said...

I laughed over Mikell's high heels. That's so her though, that I think even if the bathroom floors had been clean she still would have worn them. I loved that you got to go shopping for the Hess's. That would be a good job for me too- shopping for other people and spending their money! How often will you take the Hess's to the jump zone? That's fun about that spiderman.

Kylee said...

How cool that you got to do all that shopping for the Hess's! That's awesome. Mikell's shoes are hilarious and that's funny you did the same pose so many years later. The spiderman guy at jump zone is sooo cool! I want to see that! I'm glad it worked out to surprise you at Thanksgiving and I'm glad you came to the party!! We had a great time with you guys that week!