Saturday, March 23, 2013

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken while Kylee and Brody were here since it will (most likely) be the last time we are all together for 3 years!! That is crazy to think about- but I am glad we got these done before Jake leaves! It was fa-reezing cold, but we had fun anyways! My sweet Grandparents came to help us take the pictures and I think they turned out great!





 Don't mind the hair in the face- this is the best one we got!






 And my personal favorite.......

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Great post Jess! I thought they turned out good too. I'm so sad that was our last time with all eight of us together! :(

Lee said...

I can't even think about that possibly being the last time we're all together. boo hoo. I love the pictures! They are so colorful. I think we did great considering how cold it was, that it was a bad time of day, that we had to limit our location, and we weren't sure who was going to take them until the day before!

Vonnie said...

Great pictures of a darling family!